Saturday, March 24, 2012


My Journey Begins…

Okay…so I’ve been at this for quite some time now.  What…you ask?  Looking for the perfect home based business that is.  Since I entered the work force at the tender age of 13 years old I’ve been looking for a way OUT! LOL! 
When I was about 22 years old (21 years ago…Wow…where has the time gone?) I joined my 1st MLM biz op and I have mixed feelings about that experience.  On one hand I found a world I didn’t know existed where you could network and make a lot of money working for yourself.  But on the other hand I wasted a lot time and money over the past 20 years on home business opportunities that went no where and had me spending money left and right.  Some were just plain rip offs but some were pretty good businesses…they just weren’t the right businesses for me.
I’m currently involved with a few online businesses and I have one major MLM business that I love and plan to grow over the next several years…but that’s not the one I’m focusing on to help me make my 1st million dollars…although I do plan on making millions with this business! :=)
No the honor belongs to a fairly new social networking site (less than 1 year old) that is both unique and awesome in its own right.  The site is called SideTick and its free to join.  For each friend I personally invite that joins I receive 2000 points (2000 pts = $1)!  How awesome is that?  $1 beautiful dollar for each new beautiful friend!
The site use to give out $15 each month just for reading a daily email and participating in a daily tickbuck topics but that became too costly as the membership base begin to grow so they did away with that some time ago.  We use to even earn points for checking out friends photos (up to 1000 points per day) but they did away with that too.
Now we have to earn our tickbucks (money :-) the old fashioned way by either participating in offers or inviting new friends.  Don’t get me wrong…I still believe in Sidetick and I still plan on making them pay! :=)
My goal is to invite the most people EVER to this site in hopes of earning $1 MILLION DOLLARS!  Does that goal seem crazy to you?  It doesn’t to me!  What a beautiful thing! To earn a million dollars just by making friends!
So what do you think?  It will cost you nothing but a few minutes of your time to register on the site and you will be helping me out with my dream!  Will you be my friend?  Will you help me along my journey to earning my 1st Million on SideTick?
If your answer is YES….here’s my referral link:
http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=47399
Sign up today and be sure to message me on the site so I know you are apart of my $1 Million Dollar Challenge!
I will update this blog weekly with stats on how I am doing!
Until next week my friends!
T~

No comments:

Post a Comment